When you visit this Site and/or purchase one of our courses from us, you engage in our “Service.”
1. Permissible Use of the DJA Services.
1.1 Who May Use the DJA Services. To use the Services, you must be at least the age of majority in the state where you live.
1.2 No Copying. You agree not to copy, distribute, display or create derivative works from, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any portion of the Services. You also agree not to remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices that appear in the Services.
1.3 No Right to Reproduce. Except as expressly stated herein, this Agreement does not provide you a license to use, reproduce, distribute, display or provide access to any portion of the Services on third-party websites or otherwise.
2. Intellectual Property Ownership and License.
2.1 Copyright. All materials, including the source code, date images, and content contained in the Services are owned by DJA or are licensed by DJA for use on the Site.
2.2 Trademarks. DJA, the DJA logos, and other DJA trademarks service marks, and logos used in connection with the Services are trademarks or registered trademarks of DJA in the United States and other countries (“DJA Trademarks”).
2.3 Other Intellectual Property Rights. DJA owns trade secrets and know-how related to the Services.
2.4 Restrictions. You may not modify, reproduce, redistribute, attempt to commercially gain from your use (or misuse) of the Services except as authorized by these Terms. You may not use any meta-tags or hidden text utilizing the DJA Trademarks without our written permission. We have the right to revoke your access to the Site or the Services at our sole discretion and without any notice to you. If you breach this Agreement, your permission to access and use the Site or the Services is automatically revoked. Except for the limited license granted above, DJA reserves all intellectual property rights in the Site and Service. This Agreement does not grant you any license or rights regarding the DJA trademarks.
4. Modifications to Agreement. We may, on occasion, make changes to this Agreement. Such changes are in our sole discretion. When we make material changes to the Agreement, we will post such changes to the Site. It is your responsibility to check the Site and the Agreement periodically for changes. If you continue to use the Site and Services after we post any changes, then you accept those changes.
5. Changes to the Services and Prices. DJA may change the price for the Services at any time. We will notify you of any price changes for the Services. We also reserve the right to change, modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) at any time. We are not liable to you or any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
6. Non-Refundable. Services provided exclusively online through the Site are non-refundable.
7. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless DJA and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
8. Disclaimers. DJA provides the Services (except as expressly stated by us) on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not provide any express warranties or representations. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, DJA and its consultants disclaim any and all implied warranties and representations, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, accuracy, and non-infringement. If you are dissatisfied or harmed by DJA or anything related to DJA or its services, you may deactivate your DJA account and terminate this Agreement in accordance with Section 10 (“Termination”) and any such termination shall be your sole and exclusive remedy. We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that you use of our Services will be interrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results obtained from the use of the Services will be reliable or accurate.
9. Limitations of Liability. In no case shall DJA, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
10. Termination. You may deactivate your DJA account at your discretion. After you deactivate your account, you will no longer have access to the Services. DJA may terminate this Agreement, or your account, at its sole discretion, at any time, with or without notice.
11. Additional Legal Terms.
11.1. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitrator to be illegal, void, or unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be modified to render it enforceable and effective to the maximum extent possible to effect the intention of the provision.
11.2. Notices. You may contact us at:
DeEtta Jones and Associates
2121 Biscayne Blvd #1491
Miami, FL 33137
Email: [email protected]
11.3 Entire Agreement. You agree that this Agreement constitutes the entire, complete and exclusive agreement between you and DJA regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, or whether established by custom, practice, policy or precedent, with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or receive certain DJA services.
11.4 No Waiver. Our failure to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to that breach or subsequent similar or other breaches.
11.5. Assignment and Delegation. You may not assign or delegate any rights or obligations under the Agreement. Any other purported assignment and delegation shall be ineffective. We may freely assign or delegate all rights and obligations under the Agreement, wholly or partially without notice to you. We may also substitute, by way of unilateral novation, effective upon notice to you, DJA for any third party that assumes our rights and obligations under this Agreement.
11.6. Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri without regard to the conflicts of law provisions thereof. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any action arising under this Agreement are in the federal courts located in Saint Louis, Missouri, and both Parties hereby consent to such jurisdiction and venue for this purpose.