Consistent with our goal of helping you build capacity, we deliver workshop learning events to your location across the world so you can expose up to 40 people per session in developing shared language, creating a common approach, and practicing shared tools.
Our management workshop learning events are based on well-researched, current theories and practices and designed with the adult learner in mind. We stay in touch with the latest developments across many pertinent fields to ensure that our programs are relevant to the issues and challenges facing today’s organizations. Any of our workshops can be customized to ensure case studies, self-assessments, and group exercises use language tailored to reflect your audience. We also pride ourselves on the diverse experiences and skills sets among our facilitators, ensuring that you have people who bring credibility and the ability to connect in meaningful ways with your audience.
Request a Workshop
To schedule or inquire about the following workshops please contact us:
- Library Management Skills Institute I: The Manager (LMSI I)
- Library Management Skills Institute II: The Organization (LMSI II)
- NEW Library Management Skills Institute 3: Leading Change (LMSI 3)
- Library Project Management Skills Institute
- Facilitation Skills Institute
- Cultural Competence for Library Leaders